If you plan on hosting your survey on your own domain or sharing it on social media, setting the SEO and Open Graph information should be at the top of your priority list.
While most people are familiar with SEO meta data basics (if you not, check out this article), not so many are familiar with the new(ish) Open Graph protocol. Basically, setting your Open Graph meta data allows you to choose what title, description, image and name is shown to your social media family when you share a post (check the image below).
While that all sounds super nerdy 🤓 you're in luck, because we've made it super simple to edit all that info straight from your settings screen.
1. Login to your account.
2. Hover over the survey you would like to receive notifications for.
3. Click on the sharing icon, which will redirect you to the sharing overview page.
4. Now click on the "Sharing settings" option which will take you to the settings screen.
5. Scroll down to the option "Open Graph settings" or "SEO settings" and give that a good ol' click.
6. Go ahead and update the info and when you done, hit save.
🎉 BAM... And you're done :)
If you get a little stuck, here's a animated gif showing you how to set it up 👇