Quick Logic! Overview
Logic! is one of our powerful features, that allows you to perform certain functions (such as sending emails, skipping/showing/hiding questions, etc...) based off a users response to a question in your survey.
To find out more about Logic!, see our comprehensive overview here.
Showing, hiding or skipping questions
We've made it super simple to quickly add this really cool feature into your survey.
- Ensure that all the questions that you want shown, hidden or skipped have been added to your survey.
- Ensure that the questions that you want to use to show, hide or skip the questions have been added to your survey.
- Once they are added, hover over any question in your survey editor and click the logic button which will bring up the Logic! page.
- In the logic page, click on "Add Logic! rule to your survey" which will add in a Logic! condition for you.
- Set your condition in the "If" section of the Logic! rule.
- Set the function you want performed in the "then" section of the Logic! rule.
And that's it - easy right!
Here's a quick gif showing you how it's done 👇